Minimum Illumination Camera Indicator
Minimum illumination indicator This is an important parameter of the camera, but the camera parameters can be said that most indicators of mystery (not one).
The most low-light cameras, also known as the camera’s sensitivity. Factors affecting the value of the minimum illumination camera there are many, including the camera lens with the amount of light parameters (ie F value), a number of function parameters color temperature parameters, IRE video level amplitude level, and the camera settings. First, the amount of light parameters. A lens aperture of F1.4 the amount of light level is twice F1.2 lens, F1.0 lens F10 was 100 times the amount of light through the lens.
Thus, using different lens F value, determination of the minimum illumination value of the camera will have a decisive influence. Secondly, the color temperature of the light source.
- Wodsee DOL-HDR WDR 4 IN 1 Camera New Arrival
- How to set parameters for detected faces recognition?
- Face recognition becomes the commanding point technology of video surveillance
- Introduction to Facial Recognition of Surveillance System
- New innovation–soft photosensitive
- Great innovation!!! – Wodsee IP camera with Sensor Control IR
- 4 New Styles HD High-Speed Dome camera
- WODSEE new Smart Zoom IP camera, Real WDR.
- How to provide a regular maintenance for CCTV equipments?
- Notes for outdoor installation of PTZ