Sensitivity Camera Problem
When the camera when ingested brighter scenes, the picture displayed on the monitor usually bright, in addition to the light sensitivity of the camera are also important factors affect the resolution.
Camera sensitivity CCD (CMOS) to ambient light sensitivity, or a normal CCD imaging of the dimmest light required. The unit is lux illumination (Lux), the smaller the value, expressed the need for the less light, the more sensitive the camera. Moonlight level (about 0.1Lux) and Starlight pole (0.01Lux or less) high-sensitivity cameras can work in very dark conditions, 2 ~ 3Lux a general illumination.
When we buy the camera first take into account our environment, and then select the sensitivity depending on the environment of different products.
- Wodsee DOL-HDR WDR 4 IN 1 Camera New Arrival
- How to set parameters for detected faces recognition?
- Face recognition becomes the commanding point technology of video surveillance
- Introduction to Facial Recognition of Surveillance System
- New innovation–soft photosensitive
- Great innovation!!! – Wodsee IP camera with Sensor Control IR
- 4 New Styles HD High-Speed Dome camera
- WODSEE new Smart Zoom IP camera, Real WDR.
- How to provide a regular maintenance for CCTV equipments?
- Notes for outdoor installation of PTZ