What’s CVI, TVI, XVI ?
CVI analog HD camera
High Definition Composite Video Interface (HDCVI) is a patented technology of Dahua. HDCVI is a coaxial cable video transmission standard, which can transmit high-definition video over long distances in a wide range of application scenarios, and has a good cost advantage.
Technological development history
In 2012, HDCVI technology was born.
In 2013, the first generation 720P/1080P CVI camera was born.
In 2016, the first generation of 4MP CVI products was born.
In 2017, the HDCVI 4.0 framework was released. Includes HDCVI 4.0 4K, HDCVI 4.0 IoT, HDCVI 4.0 AI.
Support UHD 4K Ultra HD. Currently there are 4K resolution, low light, 120dB true wide dynamic, fisheye and other 4K CVI products.
4 in one. Supports video, audio, signal, and power signals simultaneously transmitted over a single coaxial cable.
Extra long transmission distance. With the 75-5 video cable, 720P video can transmit up to 1200 meters, and 4K can transmit 700 meters.
TVI analog HD camera
HDTVI technology was released by Techpoint in 2014. HD-TVI is an abbreviation of High Definition Transport Video Interface. The main promoters of TVI products are Hikvision, TVT, AVTech, IDIS.
XVI analog HD camera
XVI, also known as AXVI, is called Advanced XM Video Interface. It is a coaxial transmission protocol developed by Xiongmai, which is highly compatible with AHD, TVI and other protocols. Support coaxial control, coaxial upgrade, configuration import and export, image enhancement.
- Wodsee DOL-HDR WDR 4 IN 1 Camera New Arrival
- How to set parameters for detected faces recognition?
- Face recognition becomes the commanding point technology of video surveillance
- Introduction to Facial Recognition of Surveillance System
- New innovation–soft photosensitive
- Great innovation!!! – Wodsee IP camera with Sensor Control IR
- 4 New Styles HD High-Speed Dome camera
- WODSEE new Smart Zoom IP camera, Real WDR.
- How to provide a regular maintenance for CCTV equipments?
- Notes for outdoor installation of PTZ