H.265+, The Core Competitiveness Of Video Surveillance Industry
1. What’s H.265+?
H.265 + is based on H.265 coding technology integration Tzip day pressure intelligent algorithm of black technology to achieve;
H.265 + is to rewrite the security of the black technology, is the core competitiveness of video surveillance industry.
2. How to achieve H.265+?
Most of the H.265+ cameras fixed installation monitor scene are static scenes , accounted for a larger, stable background, the main monitoring is the characteristics of moving objects. The H.265 compression technology and Tzip day pressure intelligent black technology combination;
Static scene, to ensure the subjective image quality under the premise of compression to the extreme, thus reducing the rate to the extreme;
Dynamic scene, to separate the background and the foreground, use different coding quality for the foreground and the background; greatly improves the coding compression performance, greatly reducing the bit rate.
3. What’s the advantage of H.265+?
①Under the conditions of 1080P@ 25fps，H.265+ save 90% storage space than H.264
1080P@25fps continuous video 24 hours at Conference room:H.264 is 40G, H.265 is about 7.6G, H.265 + is only 3.16G！
②Mobile phone remote just 10% flow can reach 5 times smooth experience
③More stable, seamless access to HK K1 / K2 / K4 / K8 series NVR
4. Stream comparison?
WODSEE H.265+ IP camera all models built-in POE, have fixed lens & varifocal lens to choose, beautiful housing and stable quality, welcome inquiry and orders !
For more detials, please contact email@example.com.
- Wodsee DOL-HDR WDR 4 IN 1 Camera New Arrival
- How to set parameters for detected faces recognition?
- Face recognition becomes the commanding point technology of video surveillance
- Introduction to Facial Recognition of Surveillance System
- New innovation–soft photosensitive
- Great innovation!!! – Wodsee IP camera with Sensor Control IR
- 4 New Styles HD High-Speed Dome camera
- WODSEE new Smart Zoom IP camera, Real WDR.
- How to provide a regular maintenance for CCTV equipments?
- Notes for outdoor installation of PTZ