Wodsee DOL-HDR WDR 4 IN 1 Camera New Arrival
WDR is the narrowing of the Wide Dynamic Range , commonly known as the wide dynamic, which is the ratio of the maximum brightness signal value of an image to the minimum brightness signal value that can be resolved.
DOL(digital overlap) HDR stands for digital overlap wide dynamic range, it’s the next generation Sensor-based WDR technology exclusively developed by Sony.
The DOL-HDR image sensors can output up to three frames of images alternately on each line, DOL-HDR function requires a dedicated image signal processor to control and processing. However, DOL-HDR can provide many advantages such as improved characteristics in low-light environments compared to conventional WDR that uses multiple frame set output.
In challenging lighting conditions, DOL-HDR is capable of capturing both dark and bright part then combining the differences into a scene to generate a highly realistic image.
Sony IMX290 CMOS Image Sensors support DOL-HDR. Please check DOL-HDR effect:
More DOL-HDR Camera specifications and price, please contact email@example.com
Related Industry Knowledge
- To Save Cost Of Monitoring Project, What Kinds Of Power Supply Mode Does The Camera Have?
- Introduction Of WODSEE New & Hot Battery PIR WiFi Camera
- Application Of Face Recognition Technology In Smart Policing
- What Is XVI ?
- Smart Analysis H.265+ IP Network Camera
- What’s CVI, TVI, XVI ?
- How To Choose Security Monitoring Power Supply Scheme
- Wodsee Holiday For China National Day
- WODSEE Wish You And Your Family A Happy Mid-Autumn Festival !
- Some Commonly Used Time Servers NTP