How Good Is The Wodsee Starvis CCTV Camera?
How good is the Wodsee Starvis CCTV Camera?
Starvis camera, photon on the ccd sensor than the average ccd camera maximum exposure time (1/60 or 1/50 seconds) 2 to 128 times (1 to 2 seconds) of the aggregation. As a result, the camera produces a minimum illuminance of 2 to 128 times the available image. Using a star camcorder with frame accumulation technology, users can see color images in the case of starvis illumination (0.0035 lux), and see the black and white images in the cloudy starvis(0.0002lux) Such as light pollution) is enough to produce good color exposure.
For ordinary camera:
Wodsee 4 in 1 Starvis camera, 2.0 Megapixel, NVP2441H+SONY IMX 291, support AHD/TVI/CVI/CVBS output
1. No IR Lens in color view
2.Sony Sensor: The main difference compared with other IR Lens AHD Camera, Super night vision achieved.
3. PCB Board Size 32*38 support many housings.
4. Clearer: Advanced bright color separation, signal filtering, 3D noise reduction technology, D-WDR/ BLC/HLC, higher image resolution 1945*1097.
5. Longer Transmission: Coaxial transmission common 75-3 cable up to 500 meters
6. Zero Delay, Front-end data without coding compression to the back-end, real-time, high fidelity
7. Good Compatibility, Compatible with ordinary AHD/CVI/TVI/CVBS modes.
Plastic/Metal Housing Available & Dome/Bullet Housing Available &Fixed Lens/Manual Lens Available
Why not try Starvis camera?
Pls contact email@example.com to know more details.
- Wodsee DOL-HDR WDR 4 IN 1 Camera New Arrival
- How to set parameters for detected faces recognition?
- Face recognition becomes the commanding point technology of video surveillance
- Introduction to Facial Recognition of Surveillance System
- New innovation–soft photosensitive
- Great innovation!!! – Wodsee IP camera with Sensor Control IR
- 4 New Styles HD High-Speed Dome camera
- WODSEE new Smart Zoom IP camera, Real WDR.
- How to provide a regular maintenance for CCTV equipments?
- Notes for outdoor installation of PTZ