WODSEE H.265 IP Cameras
Wodsee H.265 Starvis 2.0mp IP camera, 5.0mp IP camera, 4K IP camera are hot and popular in 2017! This time, let us re-review:
H.265 is a new video coding standard developed by ITU-T VCEG following H.264. Use advanced technology to improve the relationship between codestream, encoding quality, latency, and algorithm complexity to achieve optimal settings.
What’re the advantages of H.265?
1) Higher image quality Video image resolution support 1080P, 4K, 8K HD, ultra-high-definition images
2) Higher image frame rate Video frame rate from 30 fps to 60fps, support 120fps or even 240fps ultra-high frame rate
3) Lower transmission rate Depending on the image quality, the amount of data is only 1/16 of MPEG2, 1/6 of MPEG4, 1/2 of H.264
4) Stronger fault tolerance Stable transmission in unstable network environments with up to 45% packet loss rate for a variety of harsh environments
5) A clearer sound experience
6) More full video interface Support HDSDI, DVI, HDMI, CVBS and other video interface
7)Better network adaptability
Through IP, wireless, satellite and other network transmission images, applicable to a variety of work scenes
Compare with H.264 Camera:
Wodsee Hot H.265 Chipset:
Wodsee H.265 IP Camera can normally work with H.265 POE Detection NVR. Starvis 2.0mp IP camera, 5.0mp IP camera, 4K IP camera, we are waiting your inquiry !
- Wodsee DOL-HDR WDR 4 IN 1 Camera New Arrival
- How to set parameters for detected faces recognition?
- Face recognition becomes the commanding point technology of video surveillance
- Introduction to Facial Recognition of Surveillance System
- New innovation–soft photosensitive
- Great innovation!!! – Wodsee IP camera with Sensor Control IR
- 4 New Styles HD High-Speed Dome camera
- WODSEE new Smart Zoom IP camera, Real WDR.
- How to provide a regular maintenance for CCTV equipments?
- Notes for outdoor installation of PTZ