Wodsee has overcame Hikvision and Dahua’s Private Protocol Technical Barriers
In the past for a long time, IPC cameras from other regular factories, except for ONVIF protocol is hard to be compatible with HIKVISION, DAHUA and XIONGMAI private protocol, which in order to make enough profit set high technical barriers for the whole market. From 6th June 2018 on, Wodsee, a security factory in Canton found 2012 has overcome these technical barriers. From 200W IPC camera to 1200W that they are completely compatible with HIKVISION, DAHUA and XIONGMAI’s NVR, not adding any extra work like upgrade and others, which would make system integrator project cost to reduce dramatically. For more details, please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wodsee DOL-HDR WDR 4 IN 1 Camera New Arrival
- How to set parameters for detected faces recognition?
- Face recognition becomes the commanding point technology of video surveillance
- Introduction to Facial Recognition of Surveillance System
- New innovation–soft photosensitive
- Great innovation!!! – Wodsee IP camera with Sensor Control IR
- 4 New Styles HD High-Speed Dome camera
- WODSEE new Smart Zoom IP camera, Real WDR.
- How to provide a regular maintenance for CCTV equipments?
- Notes for outdoor installation of PTZ