The Key Technology of H.265+
H.265+ is an optimized implementation of H.265. The technology is a collection of intelligent encoding algorithms.
For before H.264 and H.265, video surveillance needs to record the video for 24/7, and it consumes huge storage. For H.265+, it nearly can save 90% storage.
2. Scene Adaptive Encoding Strategy
H.265+, it is to adopt differentiated encoding strategy according to different scene can effectively reduce human vision redundancy, thus to improve the encoding efficiency. For example, 4M bite rate with indoor objects will have similar human vision presentation with 1-2M for outdoor objects.
3. Flexible Reference Frame Structure
To reduce the bit rate and guarantee encoding video quality, comparing with the single frame reference structure of standard H.264 and H.265, Smart H.265+ adds more flexible reference frame structure. It adopts dual-frame reference and virtual I-frame technique.
4. Noise suppression technology
Based on the intelligent video analytics technology, the H.265+ technology generally separates/distinguishes the motion area from the background area and adopts different noise reduction levels for motion and background area. In this way, it can not only reduce the noise, but also guarantee the ROI video quality.
For more details, please contact email@example.com.
Related Industry Knowledge
- To Save Cost Of Monitoring Project, What Kinds Of Power Supply Mode Does The Camera Have?
- Introduction Of WODSEE New & Hot Battery PIR WiFi Camera
- Application Of Face Recognition Technology In Smart Policing
- What Is XVI ?
- Smart Analysis H.265+ IP Network Camera
- What’s CVI, TVI, XVI ?
- How To Choose Security Monitoring Power Supply Scheme
- Wodsee Holiday For China National Day
- WODSEE Wish You And Your Family A Happy Mid-Autumn Festival !
- Some Commonly Used Time Servers NTP