How Wodsee camera work in hurricane Irma, this Sep. 2017！
As We known, a terrible Hurricane Irma hit Caribbean area in September, 2017, and it brought great harm and loss to the local people. Wodsee wish the people recover soon.
Here we are so proud to share with you a feedback of Wodsee IP PTZ Speed dome camera from One Customer who is from St. Martin of French Caribbean island.
IP PTZ model SIP130-18PTA is Hurricanes survivor which is Still waterproof and working well after such big hurricane with Wind 350 km/h .
6inch Outdoor 18X 960P/1.3mp PTZ Speed Dome camera
Onvif, Free P2P
Pan range: 0°~360° Continue
Tilt range: 0°~90° Flip, Auto flip 180°
Pan Speed: Max 50°/sec
Preset: 256, 4 pattern scans, 8 cruise line
Network Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, HTTP, DNS, DDNS, DHCP, FTP, NTP, PPPOE, SMTP, UPNP.
Protection Level: IP66
Below is a clear and stable recording file of this IP PTZ camera when the hurricane Irma hit St. Martin on 06th Sept. 2017 for your more information.
link : http://www.wodsee-cctv.com/ptz-camera
Wodsee will aim to protecting your home at our best. If you need our cameras or recorders, Please don’t be hesitate contact us email@example.com , thank you.
Related Industry Knowledge
- To Save Cost Of Monitoring Project, What Kinds Of Power Supply Mode Does The Camera Have?
- Introduction Of WODSEE New & Hot Battery PIR WiFi Camera
- Application Of Face Recognition Technology In Smart Policing
- What Is XVI ?
- Smart Analysis H.265+ IP Network Camera
- What’s CVI, TVI, XVI ?
- How To Choose Security Monitoring Power Supply Scheme
- Wodsee Holiday For China National Day
- WODSEE Wish You And Your Family A Happy Mid-Autumn Festival !
- Some Commonly Used Time Servers NTP